It is necessary for the person responsible to perform regular first aid kit maintenance. This is particularly necessary, especially if the first aid kit is used often.
Standard maintenance of a first aid kit involves inspecting and replacing the contents of the kit with fresh supplies. A systematic approach to maintaining a first aid kit is suggested:
· Inspect the outside of the kit for any signs of damage and replace the unit if it is falling apart.
· Remove any used or expired supplies located within the first aid kit.
· Using a standard list of contents inside the first aid kit, inspect inside to ensure the correct amount of supplies and equipment is available.
· If all the supplies are not available, replenish the kit based on the standard list of items it should contain.
· Ensure all of the correct materials and equipment are returned to the kit, close it, and note the date and time in which maintenance was completed.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.
At Texas America Safety we want to thank you for your interest and encourage you to visit our site www.tasco-safety.com for the latest safety information as well as occupational safety products. We are adding new, stylish, and confortable safety items on a daily basis.