Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Safety Posters and other Safety Products topics.
When deciding where to display your workplace safety posters, follow these simple common sense guidelines:
1) Place your posters in high traffic areas
2) Try to place your posters on a wall that faces the direction of travel.
3) Try to place them at eye level.
4) Try to coordinate safety topics at meetings that correspond to Posters currently on display.
5) Ensure maximum awareness by rotating your posters once a month. This will keep your message from becoming stale and ignored. If you leave a poster up too long, it becomes old news, which as we know becomes something in which nobody is really interested.
|Jennifer Mathes, Ph.D.|