When deciding where to display your workplace safety posters, follow these simple common sense guidelines:
1) Place your posters in high traffic areas
2) Try to place your posters on a wall that faces the direction of travel.
3) Try to place them at eye level.
4) Try to coordinate safety topics at meetings that correspond to Posters currently on display.
5) Ensure maximum awareness by rotating your posters once a month. This will keep your message from becoming stale and ignored. If you leave a poster up too long, it becomes old news, which as we know becomes something in which nobody is really interested.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.
At Texas America Safety we want to thank you for your interest and encourage you to visit our site www.tasco-safety.com for the latest safety information as well as occupational safety products. We are adding new, stylish, and confortable safety items on a daily basis.