According to the OSHA website, their training kits can help you meet all of your training needs. These kits are especially useful for companies without full time safety professionals on staff. You'll save time and money researching OSHA regulations and developing comprehensive compliance programs.
2. Ensure consistency in training through the use of video or DVD programs and easy to read booklets.
3. Develop effective new employee orientation programs utilizing professionally developed training materials.
4. Reduce overall training costs by utilizing reusable training materials.
5. Bundle training kits together to implement a comprehensive safety training program.
6. Train both your English and Spanish speaking employees with the same level of quality.