According to people who are paid to keep track of these things, one of the top three leading on the job injuries is a fall on the same level. industrial safety product may not be able to help much here, but taking the following steps might.
1. Keep floors free of holes, water, grease and other potential fall hazards.
2. Provide footwear with the tread pattern and soling necessary to prevent slips.
3. Provide adequate lighting for all interior and exterior walking surfaces.
4. Highlight transitions in floor height.
5. Remove snow and ice in parking lots and on sidewalks.
6. Use appropriate non-slip floor surfaces, cleaners and waxes.