Depending on the area you, and the type of safety work gloves utilized, removing them the correct way is essential. To remove your disposable gloves:
· Use one gloved hand to start pulling away the glove on the other hand, by holding a “pinched” section of the glove. It is very important the outside of the glove does not touch your skin.
· Using this pinched section or fold in the glove, pull the glove upwards and away from your fingers.
· Continue to hold the first removed glove in the gloved hand.
· The glove from the other hand can be removed by placing either your thumb or forefinger between the glove and the skin at your wrist.
· Use your finger to pull the glove upwards over the fingers while turning the glove “inside out,” and wrapping it around the first glove.
· From this point, it is just a matter of disposing the gloves into the proper container.