The introduction of an industrial injury prevention program is a great idea, and is the first step in controlling and reducing the injuries associated with the work environment.
An industrial injury prevention program can be used to practice “Safety First!” in many ways:
· An industrial prevention program is a great way for company owners to communicate with staff members about the benefits of practicing safety.
· It can be used as a way to assess areas, which pose a threat to staff, and have these hazards removed.
· An industrial injury prevention program is also beneficial in reinforcing the proper way to wear protective equipment.
· An industrial injury prevention program can be established to accustom management and lower-level staff on frequent internal safety inspections
· Besides this, industrial injury prevention programs are advantageous in correcting problem areas in safety procedures carried out by the workplace
|Sheri Ann Richerson|