Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Industrial Work Gloves and other Safety Products topics.
Even though OSHA regulations require industrial work gloves be worn in hazardous areas, hand injuries still occur. The most common hand injuries are:
· Lacerations or cuts to the hands
· Amputation of a hand or the hands
· Loss of a finger
· Burns either by chemicals or fire
· Broken pieces of material become lodged into the hand
· Crush injuries resulting in broken bones