Even though OSHA regulations require industrial work gloves be worn in hazardous areas, hand injuries still occur. The most common hand injuries are:
· Lacerations or cuts to the hands
· Amputation of a hand or the hands
· Loss of a finger
· Burns either by chemicals or fire
· Broken pieces of material become lodged into the hand
· Crush injuries resulting in broken bones
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.
At Texas America Safety we want to thank you for your interest and encourage you to visit our site www.tasco-safety.com for the latest safety information as well as occupational safety products. We are adding new, stylish, and confortable safety items on a daily basis.